Holly Madison: Memorial Day Bikini Babe

Holly Madison: Memorial Day Bikini Babe

Stepping out for a fabulous fete, Holly Madison was spotted showing off her fabulous form at a Memorial Day party in Las Vegas yesterday (May 30).

The former “Girls Next Door” hottie looked amazing in a multi-colored string bikini as she posed for the paparazzi at the Sin City shindig.

Holly has dropped some weight after the producers of her Vegas show told her she needed to slim down a bit.

She told press, “I always thought I looked fine. It was a shock to me when they told me to lose weight... I feel like I changed my eating habits to really healthy. I’ve lost a few pounds. I’m still getting there and deciding if I even want to lose weight.”

Holly Madison: Memorial Day Bikini BabeHolly Madison: Memorial Day Bikini Babe

Holly Madison: Memorial Day Bikini BabeHolly Madison: Memorial Day Bikini Babe