Lady Gaga is obsessed with her sofa because it reminds her of an ex-boyfriend

Lady Gaga is obsessed with her sofa because it reminds her of an ex-boyfriend
The 'Bad Romance' singer ' who announced earlier this month she has split from musician and bartender Luc Carl ' is besotted with the furniture and even penned a track, which appears on her latest album, 'Born This Way', about the mystery man while sitting on the couch.

She admitted in an interview with Capital FM: "A couch I made love on with a guy for six years is the same couch in my apartment. I hug the sofa and kiss the floor every time I come in.

"I've written 'You And I' about it with the words, 'Sit back down on the couch where we made love the first time.' "

The 25-year-old 'Judas' singer ' whose real name is Stefani Germanotta - recently said she is in no hurry to find love again, pointing out she is not going to alter herself to fit someone else's mould.

She added: "I would say don't go looking for love, let love find you. That's when it will happen.

"But you definitely don't need a man to be happy, and that's an important thing to remember.

"A guy needs to love me for who I am. This is the real me, so whatever you're looking for, you're not going to find anything else."

But when Gaga is ready to meet her ideal man there is a good chance he will be a few years her senior after she recently admitted to favouring "older men".