It is so cold today I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets!

I HATE winter with a passion [go read how passionate I am about it Why Winter Officially Fucking Sucks!

I still think this post of mine I wrote a couple of years ago is true to boot and its fucking hysterical (if I do say so myself). 

I thought I'd try stay positive but its gonna take until February to thaw out my nipples stand, Plonkers!

So to cheer myself up, I thought I'd share my only good things about winter.

Black Polo Necks
My Hounds Tooth Scarf
Bright coloured beanies
Pink Fuzzy Mittens
My Black Biker Books
Toe Socks
Fox Fur Ear Muffs
Hot Chocolate!

Now ALL IS FORGIVEN!  Bring Summer back!

What are your favourite winter woolies? or would you rather stay indoors in yer jammies playing Mystic Warlords of Kaa-Haa with yer dorky mates?

Don't forget to Caption my Freaky Photo Competition!